Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Holiday gifts

The Human Matt has started getting boxes of Holiday catalogs... which means two things..

#1. The stupid delivery guy keeps ringing the doorbell and waking me up from my mid-afternoon/pre-dinner naps...

#2. Things are going to start getting busy with planning for the end of the year for all the customers.


So if you have a need for holiday gifts or year-end thanks you's for customer and clients now would be a good time to start looking. Waiting until the very end of the year can cause problems for both you and my humans.
Like those famous after Thanksgiving sales... items may sell out and be gone by the time you get there.  "So shop early for the best selection" is what the TV always says.

Oh, and speaking of the Holidays.... I promise if we can get a tree again this year, that I won't try to climb it....


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is screen printing?

There is a big, fancy definition that I can quote as to what screen printing is.... but the easiest way that I have heard the humans descri...