Thursday, July 25, 2019

Welcome to my Blog!



Hello everyone in the world!


My name is Nala, and I am being pressured in to starting a blog to help out my humans, who apparently have too much to do, and think I should help out....

Rude...

Anyways, my humans are Jen and Matt, and really are very nice people even though they don't seem to understand my food schedule. I try to remind them every morning at 4:00 that it is time to feed me. Usually I am thanked with expressions like "GO BACK TO SLEEP" and "NO IT'S NOT FOOD TIME", and once they even threw a small pillow at me.

But I suppose they were nice enough to rescue me about three years ago from the "Kitty Big House" as they like to refer to the Humane Society.
Things have been going pretty well despite their apparent inability to tell time.









They own a small company called Accurate Promotions where they provide screen printing and embroidery services as well as promotional products.


As the male human (Matt for easy reference) likes to say, "They can put your name on just about anything!" and I can agree to that.
The number of different things they have printed for customers in just the three years I have been around is pretty amazing.

I will share some of my favorites in the future, and tell you a little more about me, the company, and probably just general things that I find interesting.

Thank you for stopping by and reading... I hope to share more in the future... but now it is time for a nap... I have been up since 4am with only two short naps since.

See you here again soon!

Nala

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is screen printing?

There is a big, fancy definition that I can quote as to what screen printing is.... but the easiest way that I have heard the humans descri...